The Universities of Canada continue to attract an increasing number of students from India. Securing admission to the Universities of Canada requires an excellent academic score and the permission to study through’ Study Permit’. You will need a Study Permit to enter Canada and seek admission to the university, college, or educational institutions. Upon arrival to Canada, the Study Permit is given to the candidates. A candidate must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. This is facilitated by the Visa Application Centers.
At DreamCountry Visas your dream of securing admission in the Universities of Canada becomes a reality. Get in touch with our experts, and learn from the best Universities in Canada. The high-quality teaching system is replete with rich possibilities and cultures. Get started now!
What is a Study Permit?
It is a valid document issued by the Immigration Authorities of Canada. Study Permit grants permission for foreign students to study in Canada.
Process of Getting the Study Permit
The applicant is required to carry the Letter of Introduction along with all the specified documents to Canada. Meet the Immigration officer at the Airport. Present your Letter of Introduction and Passport, to validate. Once verified, you will be issued with a Study Permit.
What are the Eligibility requirements for Student Visa?
You can study in Canada if you:
- Are accepted by Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Have sufficient funds to pay for your tuition fees and manage your expenses
- Have a clean background and no criminal records
- Are healthy and undergone medical checkup with valid certificates
- Convince the Visa Officer of your return after the completion of study
There are certain expectations for Short-term studies. For more details on whether you are allowed to work or travel in Canada while studying, and get in touch with our experts now!
What are the Documents are required for Student Visa?
Following are the documents needed to apply for Student Visa:
- Valid Passport
- Should have a Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Proof of Funds (for Tuition Fees and Expenses)
- Passport Size Photographs (different format for offline and online application)
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc)
- Statement of Purpose (why you choose the particular institution)
- Credit Card (accepts credit card for application fee)
DreamCountry Visas Pvt. Ltd. is here to provide you with complete assistance to get your documents in proper order. We see to the details of your documents required and facilitate to the application of Student Visa.
How to Get Student Visa for Canada?
Listed below are the steps to get your Student Visa for Canada:
- Decide which university to apply to and get your acceptance letter: You will have to decide the University before the visa application process. Not sure which university to apply for? Get help from our visa experts, and be accepted at a Canadian University.
- Check if you need to apply for Student Visa: There are certain exceptions, which you need to know before you apply for Student Visa. If you fall under the list provided by the Canadian Government, you need not apply for Students Visa for Canada.
- Begin the application for the Canadian student visa: Once you receive the acceptance letter from a University, you can start your application or which is called ‘Study Permit’.
The process of Application can be rather tiresome as it involves complex paperwork, but with the help of DreamCountry Visas Pvt. Ltd., you will have one less thing to worry about.
- Get all required documents for the student visa in Canada: The required documents are mention above.
- Language Proficiency requirements for the Canadian student visa: Proof of English Language Proficiency is required to be submitted. The accepted language test consists of IETS, TOEFL or Cambridge English, etc.
- Biometrics appointment and interview: You will need to have your biometrics taken at Canada Visa Application Centers (CVAC) in India. Interviews are also held depending on individual situations.
What is the minimum Processing Time for the Student Visa?
The minimum processing time is the time taken for processing the visa application by CIC. It normally starts the time when the applicant submits the application, and until the final day. There is no specific time, and it varies under several factors on the visa application.
To know more about the latest updates on Student Visa Application 2020, get in touch with us. We offer our esteemed applicants complete guidance at DreamCountry Visas Pvt. Ltd.. Get the best Student Visa solutions with us now.