Permanent category visa lets you become a citizen of Australia after you have lived at least 4 years.
There are various visa sub-classes offered by the Department of Home Affairs, for skilled workers from overseas. The Australian government with the view to boost migration into regional Australia has implemented important changes in the application process. Of the many, the most popular Skilled Permanent Visas of Australia are:
What are your benefits in Australia Immigration?
There are ample of benefits given to a permanent resident in Australia, namely:
- You can live and work in Australia as long as you want
- Allowed to leave and enter Australia frequently
- You can apply for Citizenship after spending the initial years
- Enjoy rights and privileges including access to free legal and health services
- Have the right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas
- Have the Right to live, work, travel and study in New Zealand
- Children born inside Australia will be granted Australian Citizenship
What is Visa Subclass 189?
Visa Subclass 189, also known as Skilled Independent Visa grants skilled workers to move to Australia, if not sponsored by an employer, or state/ territory, or a family member. The applicant can also include family members in the application for Visa Subclass 189.
Key benefits of Australia on Visa Subclass 189 for Indians
- Live and work in Australia permanently
- Study and avail educational benefits in Australia
- Get access to health care through Medicare
- Avail certain social security payments
- Able to apply for Citizenship after a certain time period
- Sponsor a family member for temporary or permanent residency in Australia
What Australia Partner Visa (subclass 309/100)?
Australia Partner Visa (subclass 309/100) allows the partners or spouses of Permanent Residents and Citizens to immigrate and live in Australian with their partners. Both can apply for New Zealand Citizens.
Benefits of Subclass 309 Visa
- You can live in Australia as long as your permanent partner decides
- You can study in Australia
- Avail health Care facilities
- Be eligible for permanent visa-subclass 100
What is Visa Subclass 491?
Visa Subclass 491 or Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa is given to those skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia. It replaces the earlies Visa Subclass 489.
Requirements to apply for Subclass 491 Visa
- Should be 45 Years of Age
- Be nominated by a territorial government agency or by a state
- Should have an occupation listed in the relevant skilled occupation list
- Should have suitable skills assessment from the approved assessing authority
- Have competent English
- Must have received an invitation to apply through Skill Select System
- Should have a minimum of 65 points
- Must meet health and character requirement
Dream Country Visas is a reputed consultant for Immigration to Australia. Get your transparent and reliable immigration assistance to apply for a visa to Australia. Contact us, and know your eligibility and requirements.