The 5th Express Entry Draw held on 4th March 2020 by IRCC, saw 3,900 more candidates for Canadian PR (Permanent Residency). This being the second-largest invitation issued this year, against 4,500 candidates in the last draw when IRCC invited the candidates. The CRS score requirement for 4th March was marginally increased by IRCC.
More details on EE draw are listed below.
Overview on New Express Entry Draw | 4th March 2020
Here is an overview of the EE Draw:
- Draw Open date: It was open from March 4, 2020, to March 5, 2020
- Required CRS Score: 471 CRS point or above (one point more than the previous draw)
- of invitation to be issued: 3,900 Canada PR invitations to be issued by IRCC draw
- Tie-Breaking rule: Set on February 24, 2020, at 06: 02: 57 UT
Express Entry candidates who have received ITA this draw will have to submit the complete application and documents have to apply for Canadian PR within 60 days.
Detailed analysis of Express Entry Draw
- A total of 18, 700 candidates were invited by IRCC on 5 draws, with 4th March being the latest. The number of invitations is more than the last year with 14,500.
- The CRS score requirement or cut-off for Federal draw was raised to a margin by just 1 point – 471 points by IRCC. The last draw had 470 marks.
- Candidates not received the invitation can apply for Provincial Nominee Program, which will help to increase the total CRS score and get the invitation to apply.
Get assistance from DreamCountryVisas Service your Canada Visa Expert
Provincial Nominee Program is a great way to help improve your score. It gives you an additional 600 CRS points, through which you can acquire the Invitation to Apply for Canada Permanent Residency (PR).
Are you wondering which PNP will be most suitable? Get in touch with Dream Country Visas Service, your immigration solutions. With a wide range of experience, we can help you secure the right Canada PR visa. Call our experts now! We will guide you to access your profile, and find the right PNP for you.